Friday, January 8, 2010

If you have really hot showers would it affect your acne in a bad way?

skin help bad want better|||I wouldn%26#039;t think so, I can%26#039;t imagine the bacteria causing the acne would be happy in that sort of heat... however I don%26#039;t know anything about this topic, I%26#039;m just bored as hell... (and hell is notorious for being unbelievably boring!)|||Hi


Acne is a skin problem. Taking hot showers will not affect your acne. Removing those acne should be your top priority.





Here is a product from Revitol Skin Care Product that might be able to help you remove those acne. The Acnezine Solution is a revolutionary acne skin care system formulated to treat acne from the inside-out. The Acnezine Solution is not just another topical acne treatment product. It is an entire skin care management system that finds the source of your acne and not only heals the blemishes you have, but also treats future outbreaks that you don%26#039;t even see yet!





For more information, click on source link.





Good luck !|||heat opens up your pores. so as long as you still wash your face, then no, hot showers should not do anything to your acne.





*edit.


crap! I just saw em%26#039;s answer! and mine is almost the same! coincidence. sorry em. points go to you!|||I dont think so.I always take hot showers and never got any acne problem and never Aggravated any whatsoever.





But I heard that Taking hot showers all the time will give you WRINCKLES IN THE FUTURE! :(|||i think that your face would still look the same acne goes beyond any extreme hot water usage its a skin problem.. hell i get it every now and then i would just say drink alot of waterrrrrrrrrrrrr|||no it helps ur acne somehow its like steam it opens pores and just wash with (facial) soap then rise in cold water|||I think taking hot showers is a good thing coz it opens ur acne......|||I don%26#039;t think so. I know hot water dries your skin out more.|||steam would just make your pores open up, but it can cause you to break out|||no hot water opens up your pores, thus helping to clear your skin|||I would say no and yes

No comments:

Post a Comment