Friday, January 8, 2010

I have really bad acne that won't go away...what should I do???????????

if you have really bad acne, you should talk to your doctor. he/she will be able to prescribe you medication (stronger than anything you can buy on the shelves... and for about the same price with insurance) to help control your acne. he/she may also refer you to a dermatologist, a doctor who speciallizes in skin treatment.





aside from that, try not to pick at your acne or touch your face. picking will only make your acne worse by irritating the already inflammed area. the oils from picking your acne and the oils from your hands may clog more of your pores. the main cause of acne is clogged pores. it is also a good idea to wash your hands often.|||Yes, you can find these types of cremes and washes at your local pharmacy. My suggestion would be to get some sort of washing cleanser and some sort of paste/ointment that you can spread over the affected area and let sit there until it disappears. But make sure it doesn%26#039;t dry out your face.. I just started pretty much this and my faces i pretty dry. It hurts %26gt;%26lt; I overdid it. So don%26#039;t overdo it.|||I have a couple cures that work and are cheap:





use- Queen Helen Mint Julep Mask ( from any grocery or drugstore) $3





crush up 5-9 noncoated aspirin (if no allergy ) and mix with honey, apply to face as mask|||make sure to wash your face as often as two to three times a day. Also, try to cut down on touching your face unnecessarily, that makes less oils from your hands making contact with your skin! You can also try to put some lotion on your face on a regular basis, like every morning, I know it sounds really weird but it worked for several of my friends!





Best wishes for clearer skin soon!|||You should use proactive... i know sooo many people that used it and it worked for them|||I battled really bad acne for about 12 years, and tried everything (ProActive, benzoil peroxide, doxicycline, retinol, trycycline, etc.., that%26#039;s all I remember off the top of my head). I used Accutane as a last resort (it can be difficult to get a prescription because of the possible serious side effects). It%26#039;s the only method that worked for me. This was about 5 years ago, and I haven%26#039;t had acne problems ever since. It was a 6 month process, and I actually didn%26#039;t encounter any side effects. It%26#039;s especially important to follow doctor%26#039;s orders with this drug.|||You have to use proven medications, don%26#039;t try those miraculous products that say %26quot;free of acne in a night%26quot; or something like that.


there is a lot of proven acne medications, you can read this article I found:


http://easyunderstand.com/acne/4228.php





And if this doesn%26#039;t work for you there is more in that page.|||try proactive!!!|||Go to the doctors they can give you different medication and find out what works for you.|||try a deep cleansing face wash. make sure to use it everyday or whats recomended. also make sure it doesnt dry out your skin to the extreme.|||Hi





Acne can be prevented by following simple steps. NO MEDICINE!. NO TREATMENT!. Please see the website below for further details. The tips in that website are given by an exacne sufferer. Give it a try. I am sure it would be helpful in someway.





Please click the link below or copy the link below and paste it in your browser address bar.








http://www.geocities.com/acne_no_more/in鈥?/a>





http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment