Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is it that the longer my hair is, the worse my acne gets?

Usually whenever I shave my head, I have little to no acne. Conversely, when I grow my hair out, I seem to have acne a lot worse than when I had shorter hair.





Is there any science to back this up, or is this simply coincidence?|||It%26#039;s not a coincidence. Long hair attracts oil which aggravates the acne. You can read about it here:http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/ski鈥?/a>|||Do you shave it completely?





The acne could be from the hair sprouting back through the skin, sometimes hairs get caught under the skin, which causes an infection in that area, aka, acne.|||Your hair has natural oils on it so when it is longer it is natural for those oils to be brushed off onto your skin. Keep your hair absolutely clean or shave it. Your choice.|||the hair i touching the face will make your skin greasy, and therefore you may well get more acne.





mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


thanks|||You can find your answer in here, it is a good site with lots of resources on solutions on acne problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment