Friday, January 8, 2010

I have really bad acne scars on my back...... what can i use or do to help lighten them up or get rid of them.

i cant go to any doctor of some sort for this............|||I do alot of sports so I get hurt often.


If the scars are real fresh n steal healing, as long as you take good care of it. It should all go away.


If they are real old theres a couple different ointment you can get at the store called scar-zone n stuff like that n they should either make them disappear or at least not so visible.


My personal favorite but I dont recommend especially on your back. I%26#039;ll get hurt in the exact same spot again It%26#039;ll get rid of all the old scared tissue, and just like before take real good care of it and you should be good as new

No comments:

Post a Comment