Friday, January 8, 2010

Im getting bad acne!!!!?

ok i have never really gotten acne and noe all of the sudden im getting it all over my forehead!!!


Yes i do wash my face but its not working and i use this acne stuff but i want it to clear up before it gets really bad!!!


and im kinda getting it on my upper back not bad but still.


plz help!!! =]|||Hey alright so i know exactly how you feel. I bought the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne control kit and its amazing. I wash my face in the morning with the wash then before I go to bed I use neutrigina %26amp; then the clean and clear moisturizer. And if i have a big pimple I use the Clean %26amp; Clear fast clearing acne spot thing. So personally, I like clean and clear and it really does work because right now Ive only gotten like one or two pimples occasionally since I switched it. So I say purchase the clean and clear acne control it ($20 %26amp; worth it) and a local drug store (like CVS) and see how it works for you. %26amp; for how long it takes for pimples to go away really depends on the person but they%26#039;re going to keep coming for a while, how fast a particular pimple goes away depends on your skin. I do not have oily skin so my pimples go away in about 2 days. hope i helped. GOOD LUCK they%26#039;re such a pain and just cause you to flip out but hey your not alone! (:





ps- ( some people may tell you NOT to do this but I do when I get a massive pimple ) When you have a huge pimple and you need to gone fast, take a cottenswab and put rubbing alcohol on it and just press it really hard onto the pimple. the pimple will pop (ew) then take 2 more cottenswabs and squeeze the pimple between then and It%26#039;ll be gone the next day :] |||1. Drink a fair bit of water.


2. keep your hair off your face, the oils will make you break out.


3. Use witch hazel, and/or pineapple weed before the next step.


4. Get a moisturizer to put on before bed, because the dryer your skin is, the more oil your body produces, which makes you break out.





Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment