Friday, January 8, 2010

I have acne really bad, what can I do to clear it up?

Forget what everyone else is saying!!!


When I was in puberty, I would break out all over the place.


I tried numerous products, steaming my face, makeup, and bangs.


Nothing worked.


Products would work for several days and then, just as I would notice improvement, I would break out again.


Makeup and Bangs covered %26#039;em up, but didn%26#039;t help improve the situation- makeup- clogs pores, bangs- make forehead greasy- pimple heaven!


Then, I started track.


I didn%26#039;t know why, but all of a sudden my pimples started disappearing and reappearing in a weird pattern. It took me a while, but I discovered that when I did track (2 hours, 5 days a week) my pimples would be gone. Then, over the weekend, where I didn%26#039;t do anything- they would reappear. Bingo! The secret pimple killer is sweat!


It makes sense- sweat is the only thing that will attack pimples from the inside, forcing all the stuff that clogs your pores out.


All the methods mentioned so far come from the outside, and it%26#039;s WAY harder to cleanse the skin that way!


So, what you do is exercise. It doesn%26#039;t even have to be long. After I noticed the pattern, I would do, maybe 15-20 minutes of high intensity- sweat producing exercise. Now my skin is perfect! People ask me about it all the time.


I promise- in two weeks those babies will be history!


Plus, you get in shape too!


xoxoxo|||Benzoyl Peroxide. Underlined underlined underlined! That%26#039;s all I can tell you. It comes in a beauty bar and as a cream-it%26#039;s very drying but when used with moisturizer, you should have no problems. What it does is creates a barrier on the pores to prevent dirt from being trapped. The oxygen from the product repels dirt and bacteria therefore clearing current acne and preventing new acne from appearing.








Food doesn%26#039;t necessarily play a huge role in acne, but a lot of acne can be reduced by consuming antioxidants from fruits and teas. And ridding toxins is also essential-so get a daily dose of walking or running or swimming-anything that gets your heart pumping and body sweating!|||I wash my face with warm water then with noxzema deep lathering cleanser and then astringent from noxzema.


And if you have blackheads use biore%26#039; deep cleansing pore strips. It makes your face open and feel like your special.


Good luck I know it took me forever to find something good.|||Proactive is really good only you have to put three different creams on your face every night. What I do is take my military dog tags and use them to pop all the zits I have and I clean my face with alchohal. It works for me.|||It sounds silly, like an infomercial... But Proactiv is seriously the best thing you can use to clear skin up, it really works. It IS on the pricey side, but it is so worth it if you%26#039;re really having a problem.|||Murad works


expensive as hell


burns like hell


but works and tones the skin





your face may break out in the first or second week but it clears up really fast after that





WOULD NOT USE IF UR FACE IS SENSITIVE |||Uh....Lay off of all the pizza, burgers and fast food....yeah I%26#039;m talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment