Friday, January 8, 2010

Bad chin acne, help desperately needed!?

Have had bad chin acne for around 2 months now and does not look gr8 to say the least. im incredibly selfconcious and therefore am desperate to clear them. i dont have much acne on my face apart from my chin which i guess is why it looks so bad. I%26#039;ve recently been told that it could be if you do sport but i do not. i drink lots of water and eat fairly healthily. o and im a 17 year old male if that helps. any help or advice is greatly appreciated!|||Do you rest your chin in your hands alot? You could be transferring a lot of dirt from your hands to your shin which could clog your pores.|||Go to the dermatologist to determine the cause and best solution. I had acne when I was younger too and it was cured by Accutane - but that only works for certain kinds of acne. If you can%26#039;t go to the doctor, try Proactive. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment