Friday, January 8, 2010

Help! Bad Acne need Treatment now!?

Okay i have very bad acne.. not like it%26#039;s covering my whole face.. but it%26#039;s pretty bad..





What should i do?! What Cleasler should i use?! Like Nertougena,Clean n clear.. anything that helps!





Or do you have any homemade tricks,or anything!





Please help!!|||Benzol Peroxyd.


Go onto Acne.org


It%26#039;s great! It makes it worse for like the first couple of weeks but then it just clears and you see such a difference. I%26#039;m not the only one who thinks it%26#039;s great, alot of the girls at the stables have acne and now there%26#039;s is clear too because of this product!


Don%26#039;t just use it for like 2 days though and go awww it%26#039;s making it worse...


Everything has to get worse to get better! =)|||I%26#039;ve got my acne pretty controlled right now.


but let me tell you, homemade tricks DO NOT work. ive tried every possibly home remedy, they all made my skin ALOT worse. so dont be doing that, like using many products at a time. ive had a lot of experience, and all im saying is keep wtith one product for at least a few weeks to a month before changing. some things make your skin worse before better, like Retisol-A, which i was using. it did help a lot, im vveeeerryy self concious about my appearance belive me. i wear alot of makeup tho because of it...but i wash it off everytime i get home. and my foundation stuff doesnt seem to make my skin breakout, so thats good. benzaclin is amazzzingg though. use that!!! my doc recommended me it. oh and also, go to ur doctor. they know your skin type, what works, and the stff is tested in labs too so you know it works. that saves a hell of a time looking in stores for stuff that probably doesnt work.





lol good luck :)|||Proactiv is the BEST acne treatment you can find. My friends used it and it worked amazingly, when nothing else would. I tried it and it worked like a charm, proactiv is your friend. |||Neutrogena facewash, its orange and you use it in the shower. I just got menocyclin from my dermatologist and its a beast, you should get that.|||Neutrogena will help clear your skin. However if you want long term effects but are willing to wait for it, then order proactiv.|||I use a pore unclogger and then an antibacterial soap. it helps pretty good. |||Sorry, but acne dont come off easy. It takes months if not years. Depending on what type of acne u have.

No comments:

Post a Comment