Friday, January 8, 2010

Does taking Vitamin E supplements make acne worse ?

I took pure E supplements for a month or so and couldn%26#039;t figure out why my acne was so bad. As soon as I stopped so did it. More recently, I have been taking a multivitamin and have had similar problems to a lesser degree. I%26#039;m pretty sure for me there is a link, however it appears there is no research that validates this. Anyone else noticed a similar link?|||I have never heard that Vitamin E supplements or any other vitamins contribute to acne. There is some research that suggests the hormones found in dairy products and a western diet in general may be a factor, but there are many others. Hormones, heredity, greasy cosmetics, stress, humid polluted climates, irritation to the skin, chafing, and squeezing pimples all can contribute to acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment